I ordered a shirt online and 2 weeks later nothing has arrived.I gave it a 6 business days before I tried to reach out and nothing was happening.

The owner of this company is a joke and scam artist. This company is the absolute worst experience i have had online ordering a product. They don't answer phone calls to the bogus number listed on their website. They won't return voicemails.

I even sent emails to the owner/operator and still nothing.

Don't waste your time with this *** company, go elsewhere....trust me.You can find the same products at more reputable sites.

Had an Experience with NPODZ?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #774836

Same as above.I ordered 1 shirt well before Christmas.

It never showed. I received confirmation that it shipped but without a tracking number. Never arrived. One email every week for three weeks with no response.

Phone call rings and rings until you get a full mailbox.

Scam

Ozark, Missouri, United States #766713

Same with me also, I received an email confirmation but no product. I filed a fraud report against the company and my credit card is refunding my money due to the fraud. Do not purchase from this company!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #757707

SAME AS ABOVE.I ORDERED 2 TSHIRTS AND GOT SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION.

NO SHIRTS THREE WEEKS LATER. THEY WERE XMAS GIFTS. NPODS WERE THIS YEARS SCROOGES. I GOT NOTHING, NO EMIAL RETURNS, NO PHONE CALL RETURNS.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOR MONEY ON THESE FOLKS.THEY GOT AN 'F' ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU FOR A GOOD REASON.

to TERRY Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #778800

The same thing happened to me!!I ordered my son a tshirt for Christmas.

He is a huge Apple fan and I was so looking forward to giving him the shirt!!Worst company ever!

to Rich Dallas, Texas, United States #783210

Same here.Ordered one shirt, and waited...

and waited. No delivery.

I will call my credit card company and list NPODZ on their VISA alert list.This will permanently exclude them from continuing to be a VISA merchant.