NPODZ - No product shipped

I ordered a shirt online and 2 weeks later nothing has arrived.I gave it a 6 business days before I tried to reach out and nothing was happening.

The owner of this company is a joke and scam artist. This company is the absolute worst experience i have had online ordering a product. They don't answer phone calls to the bogus number listed on their website. They won't return voicemails.

I even sent emails to the owner/operator and still nothing.

Don't waste your time with this *** company, go elsewhere....trust me.You can find the same products at more reputable sites.

d575034 review #455949
3 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments5 Report
Had an experience with NPODZ?  Submit review about this company
Rippedoff

Jan 17 Baltimore, Maryland

Same as above. I ordered 1 shirt well before Christmas. It never showed. I received confirmation that it shipped but without a tracking number. Never arrived. One email every week for three weeks with no response. Phone call rings and rings until you get a full mailbox.
Scam

Jan 01 Ozark, Missouri

Same with me also, I received an email confirmation but no product. I filed a fraud report against the company and my credit card is refunding my money due to the fraud. Do not purchase from this company!

TERRY

Dec 13, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

SAME AS ABOVE. I ORDERED 2 TSHIRTS AND GOT SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION. NO SHIRTS THREE WEEKS LATER. THEY WERE XMAS GIFTS. NPODS WERE THIS YEARS SCROOGES. I GOT NOTHING, NO EMIAL RETURNS, NO PHONE CALL RETURNS. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME NOR MONEY ON THESE FOLKS. THEY GOT AN 'F' ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU FOR A GOOD REASON.

Rich

Jan 27 Virginia Beach, Virginia

The same thing happened to me!! I ordered my son a tshirt for Christmas. He is a huge Apple fan and I was so looking forward to giving him the shirt!! Worst company ever!

WantedMyShirt... got zip

Feb 07 Dallas, Texas

Same here. Ordered one shirt, and waited... and waited. No delivery. I will call my credit card company and list NPODZ on their VISA alert list. This will permanently exclude them from continuing to be a VISA merchant.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.