NPODZ - No product shipped
I ordered a shirt online and 2 weeks later nothing has arrived.I gave it a 6 business days before I tried to reach out and nothing was happening.
The owner of this company is a joke and scam artist. This company is the absolute worst experience i have had online ordering a product. They don't answer phone calls to the bogus number listed on their website. They won't return voicemails.
I even sent emails to the owner/operator and still nothing.
Don't waste your time with this *** company, go elsewhere....trust me.You can find the same products at more reputable sites.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "A few weeks ago they were selling eggs for $.99 cents a dozen, that is good price. The problem the eggs were on a metal shelf outside the refrigerator. ..."
- "Being an online portal, Pogo Games may cause game crashes due to java errors, loading errors etc. and log in errors in case of forgotten passwords or username. To resolve..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."